I'm home. I'm wrecked. I'm 5 hours behind everyone else but I'm also very happy.
I had a fantastic week in New York, from ice skating in Bryant Park to laughing at that guy in the restaurant who loudly exclaimed "I'm only the fucking sperm donor man"; we did it all. Squashing five friends into two beds proved tricky at times but the fantastic spoonage was totes worth it. In reality our enthusiasm and gusto were quite contagious. Apparently people don't dance in New York (I mean WTF?!) but with the help of some vino we started some jazz/swing dancing and got most of the bar up on their feet. It was kind of amazing. J and LJ dancing together also sparked a lesbian movement we hadn't quite anticipated, but enjoyed nonetheless.
I also have to mention this most amazing restaurant. As E put it "Parents should take their children here so that all children will love to eat their vegetables." It was so divine and most definitely one of the culinary highlights of my life. You should try the almond-coated trout. *salivates*
I would tell you all more, but there are simply too many stories. No doubt many of them will resurface in future posts. For now I'm just going to upload all of my photos onto Facebook. That way people can jealously leave comments on my page telling me how cool I already know I am. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment