"If you couldn't grow a beard and if you weren't myopic you wouldn't really fit in around here."
E's eloquent description of Williamsberg.
On another note, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I've been saying this to everyone I've met this week, it's not getting old. My trip to NYC has so far been absolutely amazing and the only reason I've got time to blog is because I got up earlier than the others. They're all fast asleep right now, four lovely bodies littered across the floor in front of me. We're all heading to Central Park in a bit before going to a giant Thanksgiving dinner with a friend. Cannot. Wait.
Furthermore, I've got loads of present shopping left to do. I popped by Sephora (a makeup shop I'll have you know) yesterday and the guy in there was thoroughly unimpressed with me as I told him when I told him I wanted to buy "brown makeup" for my sister. I think he lost all hope in me when I asked him for a "good quality eyeliner," a description I thought would suffice. Apparently not knowing whether she wore pencil or liquid is a huge fashion faux pas. Sigh. Either way I bought all the products he gave me so I was an easy customer. Are you happy now?
And on that pleasant note, I'd better run. My incessant typing is waking the others up (Plan = Success) and I want breakfast.
Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment