
I can't take credit for the genius behind this drinking game. Some day I'd like to attempt it .....some day I'm feeling suicidal that is.
X Factor Drinking Game
Take a drink every time...
1. Dead relative mentioned
2. Simon winks at a contestant
3. Someone mentions the journey they're on
4. Cheryl calls someone babe
5. Someone insists this is their last chance
6. Danii tells a contestant that they're gorgeous
7. "One thousand percent"
8. Louis Walsh claps like a seal
9. "One million per cent"
10. Finish your drink everytime a judge tells a contestant they are "world class"
Personally, I think you have to down your drink if you shed a tear. Too right like. This season has been so emotional and it's only had 2 episodes!
X Factor Drinking Game
Take a drink every time...
1. Dead relative mentioned
2. Simon winks at a contestant
3. Someone mentions the journey they're on
4. Cheryl calls someone babe
5. Someone insists this is their last chance
6. Danii tells a contestant that they're gorgeous
7. "One thousand percent"
8. Louis Walsh claps like a seal
9. "One million per cent"
10. Finish your drink everytime a judge tells a contestant they are "world class"
Personally, I think you have to down your drink if you shed a tear. Too right like. This season has been so emotional and it's only had 2 episodes!
2 comments:
I'd be drunk after 5 minutes.
How about these for a couple of additions?
11) Angry mother/grandmother threatens Simon
12) Angry chav yells "who are you to judge me??" when not put through.
Ooh I'm liking those additions! To be honest, I don't think an alcoholic could keep up with this game. Too hardcore.
Post a Comment