
It is STILL sunny here in Ireland. Honestly, I can understand just why all those ancient populations worshipped the sun so much, it's amazing! In fact one of the highlights of my life to date was when I came home from the Gran Canaria 3 months ago on a holiday I won (I'm crazily lucky in competitions I tell you.) It felt so good to be able to say "I'm darker than my Arabic friend!!!" over at SOS ;-) Saying that, exams started a few weeks ago and I immediately returned to my Caucasian complexion either out of lack of the sun or possibly intense fear...
I also have this theory that alcoholism and sun exposure are inversely proportional. I mean when you look at Scandinavia, the UK, Iceland, Northern Russia and of course Ireland it's pretty easy to see why. We have absolutely nothing better to be doing. Either way, now that the sun is here, I'm taking advantage of it and I'm going to lounge outside in my garden recovering after the drinking extravaganza that was last night. I think that proves my point.
No comments:
Post a Comment