Friday, June 26, 2009

Bad Dreams

As many of my dear friends know, I get hay fever occasionally during the summer. Normally I just pop a cetirizine hydrochloride (Zirpine, Citrine etc and NOT Zirtek as it's fricking €2 more expensive for the same thing, why do more people not know about this?!) and I'm good to go. The last two occasions I've used it though, I've had the most horrible nightmares, I didn't get a wink last night I'm telling you! Saying that, I did wash said cetirizine down with one single beer so that can't have helped.....but I mean it's the summer guys!!* Flicked through my BNF today and it says cetirizine can rarely cause "sleep disturbances"...oh and did I mention I bought like 50 of them last week as they were cheaper in London. Oh dear.

*Plus they were doing a promo on Kopperberg pear cider last night so I essentially got a bottle for free along with all of my friends. I swear I'm no alco. I only fulfill 2/4 of the CAGE criteria. Surely that's good enough for you.

PS On a lovely positive note, I was passing HMV today and they had a huge sale on DVDs!!! I bought "Edward Scissorhands" (such a classic!) and "Catch me if you can" for €8 in total!!! BARGAIN!!

1 comment:

SOS! said...

hahahahha you nerdy med student
xx-LJ from SOS!