Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Au Revoir
I just left the college library for the last time as a student. I know I can't wait to start working (whenever they decide to tell us where we've been accepted) as I'm looking forward to the fact that my work will mean something finally but I'm a tad sad at the same time. I know I'll feel delighted tomorrow when I no longer have to study (for a while anyway, I've still got 12 years of exams to complete after all!) and I can't wait to go out with my friends, to go to that Kele Okereke gig on Saturday and to fly out to Thailand and Vietnam on Tuesday! It's just the end of an era and the start of a new one. I've spent over 20% of my life in college. It's time for a new adventure, a new challenge. I'm *takes deep breath* ready. :-)
Labels:
College
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment