Friday, July 9, 2010

"There's help available"

Says the lovely bank lady.

I'm not sure whether she was referring to the bills I've been racking up or a potential addiction to buying flights but I told her I was fine either way. My first pay cheque is due in at the end of the month and then I'll sort it all out. I can start paying back that lovely loan and treat myself to a weekend away with Turner because it's going to magically stretch that far. Anyway, it was only after I left the bank that I realised just how many flights I've booked this year

  1. Dublin - Copenhagen
  2. Copenhagen - Bangkok
  3. Bangkok- Phuket
  4. Bangkok - Bali
  5. Bali - Jakarta
  6. Jakarta - Ho Chi Minh
  7. Ho Chi Minh - Hanoi
  8. Hanoi - Bangkok
  9. Bangkok - Copenhagen
  10. Copenhagen - Dublin
  11. Cork - London
  12. London - Cork
  13. Cork - London
  14. London - Cork
  15. Dublin - Budapest
  16. Budapest - Dublin
And this week I'm adding Shannon - New York return to the list for a Thanksgiving treat (let's ignore the fact that Irish people don't celebrate Thanksgiving). This is all in the space of the last 2 months so I admit, I may have a problem.

But my problem makes me really happy so I'm cool with that. Thanks visa! :-)

No comments: