Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Between a rock and a ....Lady Gaga concert?

On October 26th 2010 Lady Gaga shall be returning to Dublin for her third concert. Tickets go on sale this Friday at 9am (my exam starts at 9.30...)and they're sure to sell out in minutes. The thing is, I know I really want to go to a concert BUT I can always try to get tickets at a later date (potentially at a higher price though) and I was hoping to go to New York for Thanksgiving to visit a friend so I should save really. I've never been to a major American holiday (I spent July 4th working an 18 hour shift when I was in Chicago so I could fly to San Diego!) and I've heard the shopping is only amazing at that time of year. I could simultaneously visit my friend (who is coincidentally a fantastic shopping companion too) and stock up on all of my Christmas presents/winter wear.

Decisions decisions.

Oh crap, I should really get back to study so I even have a job next year.

No comments: